(applicable from 22nd September 2021 until further notice)
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. On entry to our premises you must scan our NSW Government COVID Safe QR code, or if this is not possible, you must provide your name and contact details to us. The law requires us to keep these details in a safe and private location for 28 days and to produce them to relevant government departments if required for the purposes of COVID-19 contact tracing.
2. From Monday 11th October 2021 until further notice, you will need to provide proof of double COVID-19 vaccination (or acceptable proof of a medical exemption) to enter our business. https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/vaccination/proof Children under 16 are exempt from this if accompanied by a fully vaccinated household member. This is a NSW Government requirement.
2. Facemasks MUST be worn (over mouth AND nose) at our premises while you are indoors.
3. NO ENTRY to anyone who has been in the COVID hotspots, or is awaiting COVID-19 test results, or is unwell or displaying possible symptoms of COVID-19, or is a close contact of anyone with COVID-19. Anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms is required to leave the premises immediately.
4. The COVID-Safe Social Distance of AT LEAST 1.5 metres must be maintained between groups of visitors, and between visitors and staff. Group visits are limited to a maximum of 20 persons in total. Entry to any internal public area of The Old School Winery (such as Cellar Door & Pottery Sales Area) is limited to a maximum of 5 persons at any one time.