(applicable from July 31st 2020 until further notice)
We take COVID-19 safety seriously at The Old School Winery. We have registered our COVID-Safe Plan and have introduced a number of practices and conditions to maximise everyone’s safety and well-being, including:
*Providing hand sanitiser for use by staff and visitors.
*Practicing safety measures such as physical distancing, hand hygiene and wearing facemasks when interacting with customers and preparing orders.
*Providing signage to promote physical distancing and COVID-safe personal hygiene behaviours.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY (JULY 2020 until further notice)
1. You must provide your name and contact details to us. The law requires us to keep these details in a safe and private location for 28 days and to produce them to relevant government departments if required for the purposes of COVID-19 contact tracing.
2. No entry to anyone who is awaiting COVID-19 test results, or is unwell or displaying possible symptoms of COVID-19, or is a close contact of anyone with COVID-19. Anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms is required to leave the premises immediately.
3. Wine or mead can only be consumed/tasted by patrons who are seated at a table.
4. The COVID-Safe Social Distance of AT LEAST 1.5 metres must be maintained between groups of visitors and between visitors and staff. Group visits are limited to a maximum of 10 persons in total. Entry to any internal public area of The Old School Winery (such as Cellar Door & Pottery Sales Area) is limited to a maximum of 5 persons at any one time.
6. From August 2020, we now require that facemasks be worn when inside our winery building.