(applicable from 22nd September 2021 until further notice)
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. On entry to our premises you must scan our NSW Government COVID Safe QR code, or if this is not possible, you must provide your name and contact details to us. The law requires us to keep these details in a safe and private location for 28 days and to produce them to relevant government departments if required for the purposes of COVID-19 contact tracing.
2. From Monday 11th October 2021 until further notice, you will need to provide proof of double COVID-19 vaccination (or acceptable proof of a medical exemption) to enter our business. https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/vaccination/proof Children under 16 are exempt from this if accompanied by a fully vaccinated household member. This is a NSW Government requirement.
2. Facemasks MUST be worn (over mouth AND nose) at our premises while you are indoors.
3. NO ENTRY to anyone who is awaiting COVID-19 test results, or is unwell or displaying possible symptoms of COVID-19, or is a close contact of anyone with COVID-19. Anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms is required to leave the premises immediately.
4. The COVID-Safe Social Distance of AT LEAST 1.5 metres must be maintained between groups of visitors, and between visitors and staff. Group visits are limited to a maximum of 20 persons in total. Entry to any internal public area of The Old School Winery (such as Cellar Door & Pottery Sales Area) is limited to a maximum of 5 persons at any one time.
The Old School Winery is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at http://www.aoic.gov.au
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we may collect include: names, age/date of birth, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers.
This Personal Information may be obtained in many ways including interviews, correspondence, by telephone and facsimile, by email, via our website http://www.theoldschoolwinery.com.au, from your website, from media and publications, from other publicly available sources, and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, or where required or authorised by law. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure.
We do not use your personal information for our marketing/mailing lists unless with your consent. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
We do not usually collect sensitive information about you. However if it is necessary to do so, sensitive information will be used by us only
• With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
• For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
• For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
• Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
• Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, some of the Personal Information may be stored in client files which may be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years or as required by law.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
The Old School Winery will not charge any fee for your access request, but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
The Old School Winery
RMB 2405 School Rd Womboota NSW 2731