(applicable from October 2020 until further notice)
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY (OCTOBER 2020 until further notice)
1. On entry to our premises you must scan our NSW Government COVID Safe QR code, or if this is not possible, you must provide your name and contact details to us. The law requires us to keep these details in a safe and private location for 28 days and to produce them to relevant government departments if required for the purposes of COVID-19 contact tracing.
2. From August 2020, we now require that facemasks be worn when inside our winery building.
3. No entry to anyone who is awaiting COVID-19 test results, or is unwell or displaying possible symptoms of COVID-19, or is a close contact of anyone with COVID-19. Anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms is required to leave the premises immediately.
4. Wine or mead can only be consumed/tasted by patrons who are seated at a table.
5. The COVID-Safe Social Distance of AT LEAST 1.5 metres must be maintained between groups of visitors, and between visitors and staff. Group visits are limited to a maximum of 30 persons in total. Entry to any internal public area of The Old School Winery (such as Cellar Door & Pottery Sales Area) is limited to a maximum of 5 persons at any one time.